Zero plastic recycling
- Some of the products in our very expansive zero plastic range are packaged in small bags made from glassine which is a type of compostable paper. These can be put in the card and paper recycling bin, or the compost bin - your choice.
- They also may arrive inside small cardboard boxes. These can be recycled like any other card or paper box.
- Though many of our products are plastic free, some may arrive in plastic bottles. Our plastic bottles are made from either HDPE or LDPE, and caps / spray tops are made from PP, all of which are commonly recycled types of plastics.
- However, what is accepted differs between local authorities, so be sure to check what is accepted in your area
Glass bottles & jars
- Some of our products are packaged in recyclable glass, like our oils, face masks and bath salts.
- When you’re finished using them, simply give the glass a quick rinse and put them in with your glass recycling. Be sure to pop the lid in the metal recycling bin as well.
- A few of our products are packaged using recyclable aluminium, including the lids of our face masks, the lids of our oils, our candles and our beard wax.
- When you’re finished, simply take off any labels or cap liners, rinse and pop them in your metal recycling bin. We like using aluminium as it’s one the easiest forms of packaging to recycle.
- You can return your used razor cartridges back to us in batches of 16, in one of our special letterbox sized boxes, and we’ll recycle them on your behalf.
- Just send your old blades to: FREEPOST GRUUM CARTRIDGE RECYCLING